BACHELOR OF ARTS (Oriental and African Studies).
8 semesters – 4 years (BA Honors Degree Diploma).
Students study languages and the eastern profile discipline. The program includes the study of Russian and Western European languages. After graduation, students can work with languages (translator) and in core professional areas (economist, scholar, historian, political scientist).
The IAAS includes 3 departments: Historical, Philological and Socioeconomic. Prospective students select the department and oriental language from the list provided. The IAAS annually admits students for the following language programs: Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Arabic. Also, study programs of Indonesian, Hindi, Vietnamese, Swahili and other languages are proposed from year to year.
During education, foreign students continue studies of Russian and Western European languages. Bachelor’s degree program takes four years.
Reception of documents (deadlines): from June 16 to July 10.
Exams are held: from July 10 to July 20.
Entrance exams for Bachelor Degree at IAAS: Russian language (written), History (written).
Tuition fees (in 2015): 360 000 rubles (per year). Payments can be made every semester or for one year.
For all questions, please contact:
tel. +7(495) 629-5948
DOCUMENTS FOR THE ENROLLMENT IN IAAS, MSU
- Pure scanned copy of the passport. The validity of passport should be 2-3 years.
- Questionnaire for the invitation. You will receive the official invitation in about 2 months.
- Original education documents. Please, be ready to certify them at the Expert Center in the Ministry of High Education, RF. (Translation of education documents to the Russian language needs to be certified by notary).
- Confirmation of knowledge of Russian language (I level) is necessary. Except for those students who are going to enter preparatory courses at IAAS, MSU).
- Medical certificate of health condition. Results on AIDS and lungs examination.
- Be ready to buy medical insurance in MSU (150-200$ per year depends on plan) or obtain insurance through the system of international insurance in your country.
- Photos (3×4) 6 pieces (black-white, mat).