Registration rules for foreign citizens
1. The next day after entering Russia (except Saturday and Sunday), it is necessary to bring a passport and a migration card (which was received at the airport in Moscow) to the registration of the coordinator of ISAA (Mokhovaya St., 11 к.432).
Registration is processed within 10-14 days.
2. After receiving the registration (in ISAA), you can start issuing a multiple-entry visa for the period of study (in accordance with the order). To issue a multiple-entry visa, you must pay a state fee (1600 rubles), bring a passport with a migration card, photo (any) in ISAA. A multiple entry visa is issued within 30 days.
3. After receiving a new visa, you need to register a new registration for the period of validity of the multiple visa (in ISAA).
4. In the future, when leaving – entering Russia (when crossing the border of the Russian Federation and obtaining a new migration card), it is necessary to make a new registration (see paragraph 1).
1. The next day after entering Russia (except Saturday and Sunday), you need to bring the ISAA coordinator (Mokhovaya St. 11, no. 432) with a passport and a migration card (except Belarus) for registering.
Registration is processed within 10-14 days. Primary registration for near abroad is issued for 90 days. In the future, if you have not traveled outside the Russian Federation, registration is formalized for a year (from the date of entry).
2. In the future, with every exit – entrance to Russia (when crossing the Russian border and receiving a new migration card), it is necessary to register a new registration.
Helpful information for foreign citizens
1. Registration registration. The next day after arriving in Russia (except Saturday and Sunday), you need to bring the passport and migration card (received at the airport) to the Foreign Department of ISAA (k.432). Registration is processed within 8-10 days. Obtaining registration at ISAA (k.432)
2. Registration of multiple entry visas. After receiving the initial registration, you can start issuing a multiple-entry visa for the period of study (in accordance with the order of admission). To issue a multiple-entry visa, you must pay a state duty (tax) in any bank in the amount of 1600 rubles. A receipt for payment can be obtained from ISAA (k.432). You also need to bring a passport with a migration card and a photo (any). Visa and new registration is issued within a month. Receiving in ISAA (k.432)
3. Registration of the scholarship. For registration of the scholarship to foreign citizens need
• Make a translation of the passport and notarize it.
• After that, you need to get a bank card in a savings bank in the territory of Moscow State University (about 1 humanitarian building)
• Inform your bank details (personal account) in the accounting department of Moscow State University (Humanitarian building, room 323). Show your order, passport, registration and personal account number. After that, your scholarship will be from the next month to enter your bank card.
4. Making a reader’s ticket. You can issue a library card for use in all MSU libraries in the Gorky Library (at the Faculty of Journalism of Moscow State University). You need to have an order, a photo and a student card.
5. Registration of student’s travel. The card of the student’s travel card can be obtained at any MFC (multifunctional center), after entering your data into the general student base.