ADDITIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS (REQUIRING PAYMENT).
- A) Training on an individual plan (1-10 months).
A probation program on Oriental languages is provided in the Departments of specialization. The probation can be varied from 1 month to 10 months. Knowledge of Russian is obligatory for all applicants. The Russian language can be studied in your home country or at the Institute’s preparatory courses which take a full academic year (from September until June).
- B) Group programs, including training per request for students from partner universities (4-10 months). For groups of students from partner universities(including Russian universities). Lectures may be conducted in Russian, EnglishorOriental
- C) Study of Russia. (2 weeks).
Informational – educational program about Russia. During the period of study professional lectures on Russian history, culture, policy or economy will be proposed as well as lessons of the Russian language. Besides that, the students of our institute will accompany the participants in their cultural program, which can be organized beforehand.
Classes are held in June or July. The program includes lessons on the Russian language – 16 hours per week. If desired, an extra cultural program to be provided.
Accommodation at Moscow State University Campus will be proposed for all the participants of study programs. All the participants have to hold medical insurance or be ready to buy it at Lomonosov Moscow State University.
DOCUMENTS FOR THE ENROLLMENT
IN ADDITIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS IAAS MSU
- Pure scanned copy of the passport. The validity of passport should be 2-3 years.
- Questionnaire for the invitation. You will receive the official invitation in about 2 months.
- Medical certificate of health condition.
- International health insurance.
- Recommendation letter from your university